Hullett House Hotel is offering a Winter Special deals with a package price starting at HK$4000. Offer is valid for stays booked before 31 March 2016. Click to read more.
Originally built in 1881, Hullett House Hotel is one of the four oldest surviving government buildings in Hong Kong, and was occupied by the Hong Kong’s Royal Marine Police for morn than 100 years. The hotel is literally a reminiscent of Hong Kong’s colonial era, it is your ideal choice if you want to stay at a heritage.
The package includes
Terms and conditions:
- Non-refundable credit card pre-payment equivalent to room accommodation fee of the staying period is required upon booking confirmation
- No cancellation or amendment is allowed once booking have been confirmed
- Supplement charge for room upgrade: $600 to Corner Suite and $2500 to Silvermine Suite, per room per night
- Supplement charge of $300 in exchange from afternoon tea set to one Roasted Peking Duck at Loong Toh Yuen
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge
- Blackout dates: 7 – 14 February, 1 – 6 March and 14 – 17 March 2016 (all dates are inclusive)
- Advance reservation and confirmation is required and subject to hotel availability
The hotel is located at the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui with a lot of luxury shops right below it. It is extremely convenient but also one of the busiest area in town. If you prefer a quiet place it may not be your choice.
Not good enough? Use our Hotel Comparison tool to find the cheap hotels in Hong Kong